- Polyglot Conference slides by Charles Iliya Krempeaux: This slide show is a very good summary of a great deal of what I am interested to learn and explore
- R-Bloggers, the R statistical language blogger site (it contains also a job list)
MOOC Specializations (such as Coursera):
MOOCs not part of a specialization
- IONISX: MOOCs in French . There is a good one about Python pour les scientifiques (Python for Scientists) and other ones in principle quite interesting like for instance
- Datascience et Analyse situationnelle : dans les coulisses du Big Data . This is a non-technical course that explains the developments, trends and economics behind Big Data.
- Datascience et Analyse situationnelle : dans les coulisses du Big Data (Data Science and Situational Analysis, behind the scenes of Big Data).
- Coursera: Machine Learning. (Should I add more)
- Kevin Sheppard’s Python for Econometrics
- J.R. Johansson’s Introduction to Scientific computing with Python
Free E-books Sources